Saturday 27 July 2013

#Whitstable Oyster Festival 2013

My family and I are preparing for this year's Whitstable Oyster FestivalYou can follow me on Twitter @EastKentMum for updates as I enjoy the festival with my family and friends. 

Prince George's grandparents are coming to Whitstable

Prince Charles and Camilla.
Photo found via Google search.
I've just read via The Canterbury Times that Prince George's grandparents, Prince Charles and his wife Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall will be attending the festival on Monday. One of the key reasons is that it's the 50th anniversary of Whitstable Lifeboat Station. Happy Anniversary Whitstable RNLI!

There's a Reading Fairy in Whitstable too!

I've just launched Reading Fairy with reading expert Charlotte Raby. We help parents, grandparents and carers support their child's reading from birth to starting school.

Reading Fairy will be storytelling at this year's Whitstable Oyster Festival for different age groups at The Beach Hut Tales. It includes Sensory Storytime for Under 1s at 12:30pm. Check out times and details on the Reading Fairy website. 

If you're interested in giving your child the best foundation for reading then take a look at this infographic about Reading Fairy, courtesy of In a Nutshell Studio. Pre-school classes coming to Whitstable soon! 

And finally, an apology ...

Finally, apologies for my lack of blogging. I'm in the process of launching a new site EastKentMum.com, so this blogspot will slowly disappear. More on that soon ...


No comments:

Post a Comment